To add your Poloniex account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Poloniex API Key
1. Log into your Poloniex account, and visit your API Keys page.
2. Select the option to Create New Key. You may need to confirm enabling the API before you can see this button.
3. A new key will be created. You will need to go into your email and confirm the creation of the new API key by clicking on the link.
4. Make sure that the Enable Trades and Enable Withdrawals options are NOT selected. This will create an API key that is read-only and safe to share with CryptFolio.
5. You now have a new API Key and Secret that you can add to your portfolio.
Adding the Poloniex API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to then add a Poloniex account.
3. Copy your Poloniex API Key and API Secret and put them into the CryptFolio dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now download the balances and transactions from your Poloniex account.
5. You're done!