To add your Cex.io account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Cex.io API Key
1. Log into your Cex.io account, and visit your Profile page.
2. Under the "Account Settings" menu, select "API".
3. Here you can create a new API Key. Make sure that only the "Account balance" permission is selected, and click "Generate Key".
If you have 2FA enabled, then you will need to enter in a new 2FA code to create the API Key.
NOTE: You must not enable any other permissions. Otherwise, if somebody accesses your CryptFolio account, they may be able to make trades with your funds.
4. Your new key and secret will be generated and displayed. You must save these before you navigate away from that page.
5. Your new key will need to be activated before it can be used. Click on the "Activate" button for Cex.io to send you an email.
6. Check your e-mail inbox for the email from Cex.io. Click on the link in the email.
7. The API key will now be activated.
Adding the Cex.io API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to then add a Cex.io account.
3. Copy your Cex.io Username, API Key, and API Secret and put them into the CryptFolio dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now check your API key and download the balances and transactions from your Cex.io account.
5. You're done!