To add your BitMarket account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a BitMarket API Key
1. Log into your BitMarket.pl account, and visit your Account Overview page.
2. Visit the Applications and API keys page.
3. Here you will see a list of all of your API keys. Click the button to Generate a new API key.
4. Generate a new API key with only the following key permissions selected:
- Account balance retrieval
- Download a list of placed orders
- Download account balance history
- Download trading history
4. Create the new API key. You will be shown the new API key and secret, ready to add into CryptFolio. You will need to copy these into the next step.
Adding the BitMarket API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to add a new BitMarket account.
3. Enter in the key (public key) and secret (private key) from the previous API screen into the Add Account dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now download the balances from your BitMarket account.
5. You're done!