To add your Bitfinex account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Bitfinex API Key
1. Log into your Bitfinex account, and visit your API page.
2. Select the option to Create New Key.
3. By default, your new API key will have all read-only permissions enabled. If you would like, you can reduce the permissions to only those regarding balances, transactions and fund movements:
4. Click Generate API key. You will be sent an email with a link to follow to enable the key.
6. You now have a new API Key and Secret that you can add to your portfolio.
Adding the Bitfinex API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to then add a Bitfinex account.
3. Copy your Bitfinex API Key and API Secret and put them into the CryptFolio dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now download the balances and transactions from your Bitfinex account.
5. You're done!