To add your Binance account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Binance API Key
2. API keys are only available to users with 2FA enabled. Make sure that you have 2FA enabled on your account, and click the API Setting button.
3. Create a new API key.
4. By default, your new API key will have the unsafe "Enable Trading" permission enabled. You'll need to click on the "Edit" button, and uncheck all checkboxes except for "Read Info".
5. You now have a new API Key and Secret that you can add to your CryptFolio.
Adding the Binance API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to then add a Binance account.
3. Copy your Binance API Key and API Secret and put them into the CryptFolio dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now check your API key and download the balances and transactions from your Binance account.
5. You're done!