To add your GDAX/Coinbase Pro account to CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a GDAX/Coinbase Pro API Key
1. Log into your GDAX account, and visit your Profile Information page.
2. Select the API Settings tab.
3. Select the button to create a New API Key.
4. In the dialog that opens, make sure that you only have the View permission set. You must not enable the Transfer or Trade permissions. You will also need to select a passphrase (you should use a completely random and independent string). Finally, select Create API Key to create the new key.
5. You will be shown your API Secret. It is very important that you copy this before closing the dialog, because the secret will not be shown again.
4. You will now have your GDAX/Coinbase Pro API Key, API Secret, and API Passphrase, ready to put into CryptFolio.
Adding the GDAX/CoinbasePro API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to add a new GDAX/Coinbase Pro account, and select the GDAX option.
3. Enter in your GDAX/Coinbase Pro API Key, API Secret, and API Passphrase.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now download the balances from your GDAX/Coinbase Pro account.
5. You're done!