To add your Bittrex account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Bittrex API Key
2. Visit your Settings.
3. In the Settings menu, visit API Keys.
4. Click on Add New Key.
5. For the new API Key, make sure that only the "Read Info" permission is toggled. Every other permission must not be toggled. Enter in a new Authenticator Code and click Update Keys to save.
You may need to enter in a unique Authenticator Code for the new key to be saved.
NOTE: You must not enable any other permissions. Otherwise, if somebody accesses your CryptFolio account, they may be able to make trades with your funds.
6. You will be shown the Key and Secret for your new API key. You must save the API Key and Secret before you navigate away from this page.
Adding the Bittrex API key to your portfolio
1. Go into your CryptFolio and Configure the portfolio you wish to add the account to.
2. Click on the "Exchange" button to then add a Bittrex account.
3. Copy your API Key and API Secret (from Bittrex) and put them into the CryptFolio dialog.
4. Click "Add Account". CryptFolio will now check your API key and download the balances and transactions from your Bittrex account.
5. You're done!