We want to add support for as many cryptocurrencies and tokens as we can to CryptFolio, with priority on currencies that are in the highest demand.
We automatically pick up most new currencies as soon as they are supported by one of the exchanges tracked by CryptFolio.
For a currency to be listed, the requirements are:
- It must have a currency code (e.g. BTC).
For a currency to have an exchange rate, it must also meet these requirements:
- There must be at least one Exchange, that provides a ticker pair for that currency (e.g. BTC/USD), and has a public API for the latest ticker.
- Ideally, the Exchange will also have a public API to list the historical ticker rates for that pair.
- For most exchanges, CryptFolio automatically captures new currencies as they are added.
For a currency to support addresses, it must also meet these requirements:
- There must be at least one Explorer for that currency, with a public API to retrieve the balance of an address.
- Ideally, the Explorer will also have a public API to list all transactions associated with an address.
- For example, a port of Abe is often sufficient.
If you would like CryptFolio to support a currency that meets these requirements, or vote on one already suggested, you can Share your Idea.