What new features are there?
The new site represents a new infrastructure and design philosophy: one which will help us add more features, scale out further, and support more devices.
- A new, modern interface, supporting mobile devices and tablets
- A new support center (which you're reading right now!)
- Adding an address or account automatically populates the full account history
- Support for 990+ currencies and tokens, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and more
- New exchanges and wallets, including Binance, Kucoin and CoinMarketCap
- Multiple pricing plans, with support for fulltime traders and enterprise/whitelabel solutions, and payments with credit card
- A new private API, secured with OAuth2, giving you programmatic access to your Portfolio
- Your account can now have multiple Portfolios
- A new design for adding charts to your Portfolio, with real-time previews
What features are not available yet?
Some of the features previously on old.cryptfolio.com have not yet been implemented on the new site. These features have been placed into our backlog, and are prioritised according to user demand:
- This feature will be coming in February 2018, with a new interface and more notification types.
- Delete account
- This will be implemented as a user-side feature shortly. In the meantime, please contact CryptFolio support.
- Generic account API
- This feature will be coming in February 2018.
- ANXPRO: Coming soon
- Bit2c: Coming soon
- BitMarket.pl: Coming soon
- BitNZ: This exchange no longer exists
- Bitstamp: Already supported
- Bittrex: Already supported
- BTC-e: This exchange no longer exists
- BTCLevels: Coming soon
- CEX.io: Already supported
- Coinbase: Exchange rates are supported. We are awaiting a Coinbase API bug fix
- Cryptsy: This exchange no longer exists
- Justcoin: This exchange no longer exists
- Kraken: Coming soon
- Poloniex: Coming soon
- Vircurex: Coming soon
- Mining pools
- Most mining pools previously supported no longer exist.
- We will be adding mining pools as requested by our users.
- Not all addresses still have functional explorers.
- We will be adding new address explorers as suggested by our users.
- As far as we know, no securities exchanges still exist.
- Historical rates
- Market average rates
- It's not clear whether these charts were useful for users. If there is demand, these will be returning at some point in the future.
- CryptFolio Blog
How can I migrate my old portfolio over?
A migration tool for portfolios previously held on old.cryptfolio.com is currently under development.
Please sign up here to get a notification when the migration tool is available.
The migration tool will allow you to connect with your old.cryptfolio.com account, and retrieve a copy of all of your accounts and offsets - including exchanges and wallets that are no longer operational. Your premium account status will also be copied over, under the Premium pricing plan.
What will happen to my data?
old.cryptfolio.com will remain fully operational until at least April 2018.
When we need to take the old site down, we will send an email notification to all users. This will include an option to either migrate your account to the new site, download your existing account data, or delete your old account.