What new features are there?
The new site represents a new infrastructure and design philosophy: one which will help us add more features, scale out further, and support more devices.
- A new, modern interface, supporting mobile devices and tablets
- A new support center (which you're reading right now!)
- Adding an address or account automatically populates the full account history
- Support for 1700+ currencies and tokens, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and more
- New exchanges and wallets, including Binance, Kucoin and CoinMarketCap
- Multiple pricing plans, with support for fulltime traders and enterprise/whitelabel solutions, and payments with credit card
- A new private API, secured with OAuth2, giving you programmatic access to your Portfolio
- Your account can now have multiple Portfolios
- A new design for adding charts to your Portfolio, with real-time previews
What features are not available yet?
Some of the features previously on old.cryptfolio.com have not yet been implemented on the new site. These features have been placed into our backlog, and are prioritised according to user demand:
- Generic account API
- ANXPRO: Added 16 April
- Bit2c: Added 13 April
- BitMarket.pl: Added 13 April
- BitNZ: This exchange no longer exists
- Bitstamp: Already supported
- Bittrex: Already supported
- BTC-e: This exchange no longer exists
- BTCLevels: This platform is no longer active
- CEX.io: Already supported
- Coinbase: Added 9 March
- Cryptsy: This exchange no longer exists
- Justcoin: This exchange no longer exists
- Kraken: Added 14 February
- Poloniex: Added 1 March
- Vircurex: Added 13 April
- Other exchanges
- Bitcurex: This exchange no longer exists (Feb 2017)
- BTCChina: This exchange no longer exists (Nov 2017)
- BTER: This exchange no longer exists (Oct 2017)
- Coins-e: This exchange no longer exists (before Aug 2016)
- Crypto-trade: This exchange no longer exists
- Itbit: Added 19 April
- Mintpal: This exchange no longer exists (before Jun 2015)
- Mt. Gox: This exchange no longer exists (Feb 2014)
- The Money Converter: We now use Fixer.io
- Vault Of Satoshi: This exchange no longer exists (Jan 2015)
- Virtex: This exchange no longer exists (before Jan 2015)
- Mining pools
- Most mining pools previously supported no longer exist.
- We will be adding mining pools as requested by our users.
- As far as we know, no securities exchanges are still active.
- Chart indicators
- Historical rates
- Market average rates
- CryptFolio Blog
How can I migrate my old portfolio over?
(28 May) A migration tool for portfolios previously held on old.cryptfolio.com has been completed, and we are migrating old accounts now.
If you previously logged in with Google, Facebook, GitHub, or email/password, your account will be automatically migrated, and you will receive an email with further instructions to get started.
If you previously logged in only with OpenID methods, or your account did not have an associated email address, you will need to get in contact with us directly.
The migration tool will allow you to connect with your old.cryptfolio.com account, and retrieve a copy of all of your accounts and offsets - including exchanges and wallets that are no longer operational. Your premium account status will also be copied over, under the Premium pricing plan.
What will happen to my data?
At this stage, old.cryptfolio.com will remain fully operational until at least June 2018. Before that time, all old user accounts will have been migrated (where possible). As part of the migration process you'll be able to download a copy of your old data.