Only seeing the top 7. If one of those was labeled "All Others" that'd be OK-ish, but it's just dropping 3 of y currencies completely.
CryptFolio accounts can have a single primary email address, used for sending your notifications and important updates about your account. This email address is optional.
If you have a CryptFolio account, you can change your primary account email address by visiting My Profile and clicking Edit. If you change your email address, you will need to verify it again. If this email address is being used by a password login, it will also be changed to the new address.
If you would like to remove your email address completely, set the field as blank. Note that you cannot remove your
Most currencies, whether cryptocurrency or fiat, have unique codes (e.g. "BTC", "LTC") across all wallets and exchanges.
We enforce this uniqueness in CryptFolio; we do not permit any of our tracked currencies to share a single currency code reference.
For exchanges that use differing internal codes (e.g. Kraken uses XXBT for Bitcoin BTC), CryptFolio maintains an internal code-to-currency mapping.
We also enforce that all codes must be lowercase. Special characters and/or UTF-8 codes (e.g. emoji) are fine.
In the case of a conflicting or different currency code, our policies are:
- An existing ISO4217 fiat code has priority over any cryptocurrency
As at 3 February 2018, you can use the following cryptocurrencies to pay for your CryptFolio account, thanks to Coinpayments.net:
- BTC Bitcoin
- LTC Litecoin
- BCH Bitcoin Cash
- BLK BlackCoin
- DASH Dash
- DCR Decred
- DGB DigiByte
- DOGE Dogecoin
- ETC Ethereum Classic
- ETH Ethereum
- EXP Expanse
- GAME GameCredits
- LSK Lisk
- POT PotCoin
- SYS SysCoin 2.1
- VTC Vertcoin
- WAVES Waves
- XVG Verge
Alternatively, you can use your credit card to pay for your CryptFolio account, thanks to Stripe. We support:
- American Express
When you load up your portfolio for the first time, you may see some of your charts display as "Calculating...":
This message is displayed when the chart needs to calculate some data asynchronously on the server. You can safely wait and the chart will display the results once the calculation has completed.
Why does CryptFolio process reports asynchronously?
To satisfy the rate limit requirements of the external services we use to pull data, and to prevent sudden spikes in demand crashing the frontend servers, CryptFolio does not download balances and process reports on request.
Rather, these jobs are submitted to
Other than the plan limits imposed by your current subscription level, all accounts in CryptFolio have the following limits:
- Minimum account, address or offset balance stored (balance, transaction or history): 1e-9 per currency, up to 9 decimal places
- Maximum account, address or offset balance stored (balance, transaction or history): 1e+9 per currency, up to 9 decimal places
- Minimum portfolio summary stored (balance, transaction or history): 1e-9 per currency, up to 9 decimal places
- Maximum portfolio summary stored (balance, transaction or history): 1e+9 per currency, up to 9 decimal places
(This can mean that, in some cases, you may not get
The main CryptFolio platform is not designed to support trading within the app; this is a strategic decision.
If we were to support any form of automated trading, we would need to comply with many more international laws and regulations:
- Under New Zealand law we would have to register as a Financial Service Provider;
- We would need to register under similar acts and regulations within each international market; and
- As a user, you would need to submit AML/KYC documentation for every CryptFolio account.
We would also need to stop following our read-only API policy, which could expose your portfolio to
Not through CryptFolio.
Because the only data that you provide to CryptFolio are public addresses, and read-only APIs, it should not be possible for anyone to perform any trade or transaction with any of your currencies - as long as your account providers maintain their security as well.
For more information, check out our Security Policies.
On CryptFolio, we only support addresses, account and APIs that permit read-only functionality.
Read-only means that with all of the data that you provide to CryptFolio, it should not be possible for anyone to perform any trade, transaction, or withdrawal with any of your currencies - as long as your account providers maintain their security as well.
This also means that in the unlikely case of somebody gaining access to your account, they won't be able to use the information you provide in CryptFolio to make any trade, transaction, or withdrawal.
When you decide to add an API key to
Today we have added support for Kraken wallets. You can add your Kraken wallet by creating an API key and adding it to your portfolio.
We also now track all 47 currency pairs supported by Kraken, and all 1676 (and counting) currency pairs supported by Cryptopia. New assets on both exchanges will automatically be picked up by CryptFolio.
To add your Kraken account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Kraken API Key
1. Log into your Kraken account, and visit your Settings page.
2. Visit your API page in your Settings.
3. Select the option to Generate New Key.
4. Select the following read-only permissions: Query Funds, Query Open Orders & Trades, Query Closed Orders & Trades, and Query Ledger Entities. You can also give the key a description if you'd like.
5. Click Generate Key.
6. You now have a new API Key and Secret that you can add to your portfolio.
Adding the Kraken
Thanks to the amazing feedback from our user testing group, we've tweaked the Getting Started wizard to help new users get setup faster.
Rather than suggesting all users start by adding a fixed amount, and hiding the account/API functionality behind the Configure Portfolio interface, we now allow you to add addresses and accounts directly as part of the signup process:
This uses the same form as the Configure Portfolio page, but you can go through the wizard again if you'd like.
We're very excited to share that the new site is now live and accessible to everybody at https://cryptfolio.com.
The old site is archived at https://old.cryptfolio.com and will remain operational until at least April 2017.
For more information, check out the migration guide.
On 12 February 2018, we switched the old CryptFolio to https://old.cryptfolio.com, and our new site is now running fulltime.
What new features are there?
The new site represents a new infrastructure and design philosophy: one which will help us add more features, scale out further, and support more devices.
- A new, modern interface, supporting mobile devices and tablets
- A new support center (which you're reading right now!)
- Adding an address or account automatically populates the full account history
- Support for 990+ currencies and tokens, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and more
- New exchanges and wallets, including Binance, Kucoin and CoinMarketCap
Today we have added support for Bitfinex wallets. You can add your Bitfinex wallet by creating an API key and adding it to your portfolio.
We also now track all 105 of their currency pairs, and new Bitfinex symbols will be automatically picked up by CryptFolio.
Thank you to Info for suggesting this new feature!
To add your Bitfinex account to your CryptFolio, follow these steps:
Creating a Bitfinex API Key
1. Log into your Bitfinex account, and visit your API page.
2. Select the option to Create New Key.
3. By default, your new API key will have all read-only permissions enabled. If you would like, you can reduce the permissions to only those regarding balances, transactions and fund movements:
4. Click Generate API key. You will be sent an email with a link to follow to enable the key.
6. You now have a new API Key and Secret that you can add