We want to add support for as many cryptocurrencies and tokens as we can to CryptFolio, with priority on currencies that are in the highest demand.
For a currency to be listed, the requirements are:
- It must have a currency code (e.g. BTC).
For a currency to have an exchange rate, it must also meet these requirements:
- There must be at least one Exchange, that provides a ticker pair for that currency (e.g. BTC/USD), and has a public API for the latest ticker.
- Ideally, the Exchange will also have a public API to list the historical ticker rates for that pair.
- For most exchanges, CryptFolio automatically captures new currencies as they are added.
For a currency to support addresses, it must also meet these requirements:
- There must be at least one Explorer for that currency, with a public API to retrieve the balance of an address.
- Ideally, the Explorer will also have a public API to list all transactions associated with an address.
- For example, a port of Abe is often sufficient.
If you would like CryptFolio to support a currency that meets these requirements, or vote on one already suggested, you can Share your Idea.